HOW TO TALK ABOUT JESUS WITHOUT FREAKING OUT
Do you "freak out" when it comes to sharing Jesus with others? God tells all believers to go out and share the "Good News," but most Christians don't do it because they are afraid--afraid of personal rejection, afraid of being ridiculed, afraid of not knowing how, or afraid of not having all the answers. How to Talk About Jesus Without Freaking Out offers easy solutions to those who freeze up, freak out, or "Pass" on the thrill of talking to someone about Jesus--and that's almost all of us! It is built on the authors' ten years of experience teaching Christian professionals of all backgrounds in the entertainment industry how to share their faith. This humorously written book will help Christians push their fears aside and start joyfully fulfilling the great commission!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Shows believers how to share their faith without fear - Good for individual reading, small groups, and Bible Study groups.
- Provides a concise way of explaining the plan of salvation.
- Humor and personal anecdotes keep the text warm and involving.
"This book is practical, challenging and compelling. It contains vital information that will help today's Christians effectively share their faith in the twenty-first century."
- Josh McDowell, speaker, author, and founder of Josh McDowell Ministries.
"Jim, Karen and Victorya are in the front lines of spiritual influence. Their book is a must read."
- Dr. Bill Bright, founder and President, Campus Crusade for Christ International.
"My friends Jim and Karen Covell and Victorya Rogers give us the tools we need to build our confidence in sharing the Good News. Their enthusiasm is contagious!"
- Nancy Stafford, actress on television's Matlock and St. Elsewhere; host of Main Floor.
Read the review at OnMission.com.
To Purchase HOW TO TALK ABOUT JESUS WITHOUT FREAKING OUT, click here.
Back to Books